Update: Pickup & Deliveries to be Impacted Due to Night Curfew & Lockdown in Several States & Union Territories Across the Country
The COVID-19 cases in India have hit a grim milestone on Monday, April 22, 2021, when it recorded over 3 lakh new COVID-19 cases in a single day. Now, coming into action, state governments have imposed a strict night curfew, weekend lockdown, and lockdown.
Important Points to Know
- All courier operations, including pickup and delivery, will be restricted to 5 PM. Thus, there can be a delay in pickup and delivery.
- We expect hub connection time to be delayed by 1 day because of night curfews.
- Pickups and deliveries will be affected because of multiple restrictions in the states.
Strict Lockdown in Several States
As the COVID-19 cases are rising at an alarming rate, several state governments have started taking stern measures to curb the spread of this deadly virus.
• In Maharashtra, the government has imposed lockdown in the entire state and only delivery of essential items is allowed.
• In Delhi, a strict lockdown is imposed and only delivery of essentials is allowed during the lockdown.
• In Chhattisgarh, no delivery of essentials or non-essential items is allowed.
• In Madhya Pradesh, no delivery of non-essential items is allowed.
• In Goa, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Mizoram, Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Jammu & Kashmir, only delivery of essentials is allowed.
• In Uttar Pradesh, Telangana, West Bengal, Odisha, Uttarakhand, Chandigarh, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura, Manipur, Puducherry, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, delivery of essentials and non-essential items is permitted.
Note: Our services will resume being normal in all other states where there are no restrictions on delivery.
You can always write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get all your queries resolved.
Stay Safe, Stay Happy.